Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, very good!
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #18422 at 12:49 pm on Jun 25, 2010
I had 1 bunch of kale from the farmers' market so I cut the recipe in half, followed your suggestions for the stems, broth and oil (only used 1/4 cup), and subbed kale for the swiss chard - we loved it. I'll be looking for chard and shrimp next time so I can make this again! Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 18422. WOW! Was this good: REC: Chard and garbanzos [LINK] - Barbara in VA - 1:14pm on 06/21/10 (6)
- Sounds delicious! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:32pm on 06/21/10
- Havin a "get together" on Sunday and this will be on the menu! Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:42am on 06/22/10
- You're welcome Cyn, Hope you enjoy it as much as we did :) [NT] - Barbara in VA - 1:06pm on 06/22/10
- Yum, I think chard's addictive and, like you, I can't bear to waste the stems. [NT] - Curious1 - 8:45pm on 06/22/10
- I can't eat chard, wish I could. It makes my teeth unbearably "fuzzy", even if I blanch it. nuts. [NT] - AngAk - 4:43pm on 06/25/10
- Yes, very good! - colleenmomof2 - 12:49pm on 06/25/10