Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO: Feel dumb asking but...tips on boiling shrimp?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18703 at 9:58 pm on Jul 30, 2010
I'm going to make 4 lbs of shrimp tomorrow morning to serve that evening as an appetizers (cold, cooked shrimp). They are about 30 to a lb. Any idea how long they take to cook?
Other messages in this thread:
- 18703. ISO: Feel dumb asking but...tips on boiling shrimp? - deb-in-MI - 9:58pm on 07/30/10 (5)
- deb, for frozen shrimp, 1 TBS of salt and 4 cups of water boiled per 1 lb. jumbo for 4-5 minutes... - FloriSandy - 10:52pm on 07/30/10
- When I want cooked shrimp for sandwiches or salads I follow the [LINK] - orchid - 10:54pm on 07/30/10
- Deb, look for a C-shape as the shrimp curl. U--they may still need a minute. O-they're overcooked. [LINK] - Joe - 11:26pm on 07/30/10
- Be sure to season well - Music City Missy - 3:15am on 07/31/10
- Thanks Everyone! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:00pm on 07/31/10