Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Music City Missy||
Be sure to season well
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18703 at 3:15 am on Jul 31, 2010
there is nothing worse to me than bland watery shrimp. We always put onion and garlic in the water, some crab boil, peppercorns, lemon slices, cayenne.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18703. ISO: Feel dumb asking but...tips on boiling shrimp? - deb-in-MI - 9:58pm on 07/30/10 (5)
- deb, for frozen shrimp, 1 TBS of salt and 4 cups of water boiled per 1 lb. jumbo for 4-5 minutes... - FloriSandy - 10:52pm on 07/30/10
- When I want cooked shrimp for sandwiches or salads I follow the [LINK] - orchid - 10:54pm on 07/30/10
- Deb, look for a C-shape as the shrimp curl. U--they may still need a minute. O-they're overcooked. [LINK] - Joe - 11:26pm on 07/30/10
- Be sure to season well - Music City Missy - 3:15am on 07/31/10
- Thanks Everyone! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:00pm on 07/31/10