Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My weekend six
Joined: Feb 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #18711 at 3:50 pm on Aug 1, 2010
I actually went out Fri. morning to purchase some stuff from the greengrocer and dragged myself back hardly breathing from the heat. There were heat warnings up for the weekend it was so bad and requests from the electric co. not to use stuff from 12-5 pm
Made deep dish plum pie from a recipe and picture that I have been looking at for years.
It was as good as it looked! Going to finish off the pan right after this post.
Made an easy meat and spinach dish that took no time at all and was yummy.
Made caprese salad for starters and for granddaughter who loves it. Got some good bufalo - too.
Then panicked that there wasn\t enough and so made corn soup.
Finished cooking now for a few days!!
The heat just broke today - it's still very hot but one can breathe.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18711. My weekend six - elaine - 3:50pm on 08/01/10 (6)
- My weekend six - Dawn_MO - 4:30pm on 08/01/10
- Dawn, for the combo beef/pork this is very good: - Melissa Dallas - 8:08pm on 08/01/10
- A local Mom and Pops place that we go to sometimes - DawnNYS - 10:18pm on 08/01/10
- If quiches can be frozen, I would think that Stratas would be fine too. [NT] - AngAk - 6:06pm on 08/02/10
- Mmm, plum pie sounds great! My Blueberry Six started [LINK] - DawnNYS - 10:33pm on 08/01/10
- My weekend six - AngAk - 6:24pm on 08/02/10