Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Dawn, for the combo beef/pork this is very good:
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18711 at 8:08 pm on Aug 1, 2010
A guy I used to work with made this and brought it to work several times and it was so good. This is a loose recipe and NOT New Mexico style. Adjust ingredients to your taste.
3 pounds of pork roast cut in largish cubes
3 pounds of beef chuck roast cut in largish cubes
2 chopped onions
a few tablespoons of minced garlic
2 bottles of beer (or more)
1 pound( or more) of roasted, peeled and diced green chiles
1 tsp of oregano
1 tsp of cumin
salt & pepper to taste
Sear the meat and onions. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer until meat is very tender.
Serve over fritos with diced onion, tomatos, sour cream, diced avocado, etc.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18711. My weekend six - elaine - 3:50pm on 08/01/10 (6)
- My weekend six - Dawn_MO - 4:30pm on 08/01/10
- Dawn, for the combo beef/pork this is very good: - Melissa Dallas - 8:08pm on 08/01/10
- A local Mom and Pops place that we go to sometimes - DawnNYS - 10:18pm on 08/01/10
- If quiches can be frozen, I would think that Stratas would be fine too. [NT] - AngAk - 6:06pm on 08/02/10
- Mmm, plum pie sounds great! My Blueberry Six started [LINK] - DawnNYS - 10:33pm on 08/01/10
- My weekend six - AngAk - 6:24pm on 08/02/10