Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
I picked up the latest copy of delicious magazine this weekend. The recipes in it look....
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #18714 at 12:56 pm on Aug 2, 2010
well...delicious! There is a recipe for "savoury gorgonzola cheesecake with barolo poached figs" that I would like to try. Since this is an Austrailian magazine some of the ingredients are unfamiliar to me. Does any know what "unsweetened oatmeal biscuits" are? I am assuming a sort of cookie, what would be similiar here in the US?
Other messages in this thread:
- 18714. I picked up the latest copy of delicious magazine this weekend. The recipes in it look.... - Barbara in VA - 12:56pm on 08/02/10 (4)
- They're referring to Scottish Oat Cakes. You might get Walker's Brand (imported from Scotland)>> - michelle - 2:50pm on 08/02/10
- Michelle, they are to be crumbled along with parmesan and butter for the crust. Thank you very much - Barbara in VA - 4:13pm on 08/02/10
- You could just use breadcrumbs, or toast some oats & use those :) [NT] - michelle - 10:08pm on 08/02/10
- Or make oatmeal streuesel without the sugar and bake it, then crumble it. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:35am on 08/03/10