Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Things that are purported to be healthy
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18719 at 2:27 am on Aug 3, 2010
McDonald's has been blanketing the airwaves with commercials for their new yogurt fruit smoothies and putting free coupons in the paper too. For grins I decided I'd look up the nutritional info. A small (12 oz) has 210 calories, .5 grams of fat, only 2 grams of protein and 48 grams of carbs. They must just wave the yogurt carton over the top of the glass of fruit concentrate and ice.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18719. Things that are purported to be healthy - Melissa Dallas - 2:27am on 08/03/10 (4)
- Jack in the Box did something similar with smoothies from Minute Maid. They were awful! - Michael in Phoenix - 5:51am on 08/03/10
- I haven't tried McDonalds' yet, but a friend said that she had a - BobbiJoAZ - 2:13pm on 08/03/10
- Loaded with sugar too. :( I have a coupon for a free 12oz. Debating whether "Free" is worth it! [NT] - MoNJ - 5:19pm on 08/03/10
- This subject came up at family dinner on Sunday. Apparently my neice twitters or follows tweets? - barb_b - 7:22pm on 08/03/10