Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This subject came up at family dinner on Sunday. Apparently my neice twitters or follows tweets?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18719 at 7:22 pm on Aug 3, 2010
from the author of Eat this, not that... I really don't understand the twitter thing, but she said she recently rec'd a twitter or update from the author specifically on the McCafe fruit smoothies. (As you can imagine, it was not positive). It detailed the calories / carbs and compared it to eating a Large or X-Large Fries.... ((Something like that))
Other messages in this thread:
- 18719. Things that are purported to be healthy - Melissa Dallas - 2:27am on 08/03/10 (4)
- Jack in the Box did something similar with smoothies from Minute Maid. They were awful! - Michael in Phoenix - 5:51am on 08/03/10
- I haven't tried McDonalds' yet, but a friend said that she had a - BobbiJoAZ - 2:13pm on 08/03/10
- Loaded with sugar too. :( I have a coupon for a free 12oz. Debating whether "Free" is worth it! [NT] - MoNJ - 5:19pm on 08/03/10
- This subject came up at family dinner on Sunday. Apparently my neice twitters or follows tweets? - barb_b - 7:22pm on 08/03/10