Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
sounds like they cut them up and par-cook them. thanks for the link.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18729 at 11:24 pm on Aug 4, 2010
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 18729. REC Peach/Brie Biscuits - DawnNYS - 2:14pm on 08/04/10 (8)
- And another: REC Mexican Stuffed-Pepper Biscuit Tostadas - DawnNYS - 2:25pm on 08/04/10
- Have you tried either of these? I'm interested in the Peach/Brie combo. Thanks for sharing! [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 4:39pm on 08/04/10
- Not yet, but I'm going to tomorrow morning. I have a lot of fresh peaches, so - DawnNYS - 2:47am on 08/05/10
- Rose, I'm assuming you're in Georgia. I bought almost 6# of Georgia - orchid - 2:58am on 08/05/10
- Yes, I'm down here in South Georgia. We grow more peanuts and peas than peaches around here though. [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 2:26pm on 08/05/10
- The bells we get here are HUGE so I couldn't picture this... found a picture online >> [LINK] - cheezz - 10:22pm on 08/04/10
- sounds like they cut them up and par-cook them. thanks for the link. [NT] - AngAk - 11:24pm on 08/04/10
- Have you seen the baby bell peppers in all colors? Sam's/Costco carries them. Could be halved. [NT] - Curious1 - 6:09pm on 08/05/10