Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ang, here in front of almost every latin grocery or convenience store
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18730 at 2:22 am on Aug 5, 2010
is a snack cart that sells various items (snow cones, etc.) and their specialty is elotes-they take a whole steamed or roasted ear out of a steam compartment in the cart, cut the kernels off and layer them in a styrofoam cup with mayo or sour cream or Mexican crema or some combo thereof and crumbled cotija cheese and drizzles of fiery red chile hot sauce-all to order. They are absolutely scrumptious and much easier to eat with a spoon out of a cup then on the cob.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18730. very fine-----Corn on the Kabob. with street sauce. fun use of corn and zukes. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 7:25pm on 08/04/10 (5)
- Looks Yummy! I would add a lil bit of bacon between the zuch. Love the rec, very clever! [NT] - barb_b - 7:47pm on 08/04/10
- I'm making the sauce with cilantro instead. I still can't picture eating this as street food. seems - AngAk - 11:44pm on 08/04/10
- Ang, here in front of almost every latin grocery or convenience store - Melissa Dallas - 2:22am on 08/05/10
- Ooh, I'll have one please.... [NT] - orchid - 2:46am on 08/05/10
- I saw this made on FoodTV. it looked decadent. hasn't reached us up here. [NT] - AngAk - 3:47am on 08/05/10