Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Janet, a few months ago I posted this BBQ roaster that I wanted. I think I got it in my email from
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #18727 at 4:03 am on Aug 5, 2010
W-S and wanted to know if anyone had used it. This looks like a very versatile gizmo that you could use in the oven as well. I still want it! (too hot to BBQ down here lately).
Imagine quartered taters and sliced onions in the pan waiting for the drippings from the chicken... (I give credit to Gretchen for suggesting this French staple for rottisserie chicken when I posted Roast Chicken Provenšal).
Other messages in this thread:
- 18727. Does anyone have a suggestion for a "beer can chicken" type roaster for the grill? (more) - Janet in NC - 1:08pm on 08/04/10 (7)
- they might be on clearance now at end of summer(sniff) [NT] - AngAk - 5:49pm on 08/04/10
- Janet, a few months ago I posted this BBQ roaster that I wanted. I think I got it in my email from [LINK] - FloriSandy - 4:03am on 08/05/10
- Thanks for this. It's just what I want but I'm not sure I want it $30.00 worth :) [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:12pm on 08/05/10
- how 'bout using a bundt pan? placing it on a cookie sheet or something to catch the center drips? [NT] - AngAk - 8:29pm on 08/05/10
- where is MacGyver when we need him?? [NT] - AngAk - 8:30pm on 08/05/10
- Hmmm, how about $4.97 one? You can place a beer can within the cage. There are a lot to choose [LINK] - FloriSandy - 12:02am on 08/06/10
- Walmart has some inexpensive (@$6)ones. Coors Light cans work for skinny chickens... [NT] - Sarah in Charleston - 12:44pm on 08/05/10