Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It's is milled from soft winter wheat so it is lower protein/gluten
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18868 at 5:22 pm on Aug 25, 2010
than most all-purpose flour. I never see it here either.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18868. Back to the White Lily subject for a moment-need more info - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:22pm on 08/25/10 (4)
- It's is milled from soft winter wheat so it is lower protein/gluten - Melissa Dallas - 5:22pm on 08/25/10
- No, they're different. White Lily is an all-purpose flour but has slightly less protein than KA, - Curious1 - 5:27pm on 08/25/10
- It all has to do with the gluten content - Music City Missy - 7:18pm on 08/25/10
- Interesting. Thank you all. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 8:20pm on 08/25/10