Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Does the top when baked actually form crumbs, or is it more like cinnamon sugar crunch?
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #18879 at 5:19 pm on Aug 27, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18879. Just took this out of the oven - "Middle Street Crumb Cake," from Bon Appetit Favorite Restaurant - GayR - 9:11pm on 08/26/10 (6)
- Recipe critique - This recipe was Excellent! So very simple to make and Delicious. I needed - GayR - 11:19am on 08/27/10
- Thanks. I've been wanting something like this. [NT] - rhoward2va - 11:59am on 08/27/10
- rhoward2va - Hope you enjoy! [NT] - GayR - 4:16pm on 08/27/10
- Does the top when baked actually form crumbs, or is it more like cinnamon sugar crunch? [NT] - MoNJ - 5:19pm on 08/27/10
- Mo, Definitely like cinnamon sugar crunch...... - GayR - 5:25pm on 08/27/10
- Still sounds good, and more importantly, quick.It's nice to have a good go-to quickie cake :)thanks! [NT] - MoNJ - 5:46pm on 08/27/10