Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have (somewhere) a recipe that is supposed to taste just like the
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18881 at 1:13 am on Aug 28, 2010
white cream filling of Hostess cupcakes. I can't imagine it would be much different than the LD one. I'll post it when I find it.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18881. I had my first Whoopie Pie while on vacation in New Hampshire. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:07am on 08/27/10 (16)
- We used to eat them as kids and they were about 5 inches across... what brand did you try? [NT] - cheezz - 1:37am on 08/27/10
- These were homemade! [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:40am on 09/03/10
- Here's a recipe from King Arthur [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 12:37pm on 08/27/10
- I made this version, they come out really well. I do prefer the egg white - MoNJ - 1:49pm on 08/27/10
- I wish I had the filling recipe for Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies. - Melissa Dallas - 4:55pm on 08/27/10
- I have (somewhere) a recipe that is supposed to taste just like the - DawnNYS - 1:13am on 08/28/10
- the ones we used to eat were completely dipped in chocolate [NT] - cheezz - 2:52am on 08/28/10
- They must be a regional thing because I never see them here. - Melissa Dallas - 3:19am on 08/28/10
- Novels?! Ok, I'm OLD, but not THAT old... oh wait, maybe I am! heehee [NT] - cheezz - 3:26am on 08/28/10
- O.K. I just meant stories about people who don't live in the Southwest! [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:53pm on 08/28/10
- If you ever get a craving, Walmart sells them in their grocery department - DawnNYS - 1:46pm on 08/27/10
- Pumpkin ones are awesome [NT] - MoNJ - 1:49pm on 08/27/10
- try the local library for the cookbook "Whoopie Pies" - daricem - 7:27pm on 08/27/10