Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
It is also good as a filling in spring rolls. In the Philippines they have their version of spring
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18885 at 12:05 pm on Aug 28, 2010
...rolls. One is similar to the Vietnamese version we all know and love, and the second version is deep fried.
We use this filling in fresh rolls, along with fresh mint, basil, been sprouts, etc. It is VERY good.
We usually fill the fresh rolls using the filling at room temperature. It can be hot too.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 18885. P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps - several people have made these (including me) - can they go in T&T? [LINK] - cheezz - 10:51pm on 08/27/10 (7)
- It is also good as a filling in spring rolls. In the Philippines they have their version of spring - Michael in Phoenix - 12:05pm on 08/28/10
- The deep fried ones are called Lumpia right Michael? I haven't thought - orchid - 1:02pm on 08/28/10
- you're right orchid - they are called lumpia. Smaller, tighter roll and scrumptious! [NT] - cheezz - 1:59pm on 08/28/10
- There is actually a difference. The deep fried spring rolls are larger and have.. - Michael in Phoenix - 4:21pm on 08/28/10
- Yes, I added that note at the bottom of the recipe, but I think I should move it to the top [NT] - cheezz - 1:58pm on 08/28/10
- go for it, cheezz. put it in tnt.... - rvb - 4:48pm on 08/29/10
- no canary, just a Jack Russell Terrier-ist :) And I'll PAY you to take him for awhile *g* [NT] - cheezz - 12:55am on 08/30/10