Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
you're right orchid - they are called lumpia. Smaller, tighter roll and scrumptious!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #18885 at 5:59 pm on Aug 28, 2010
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18885. P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps - several people have made these (including me) - can they go in T&T? [LINK] - cheezz - 2:51am on 08/28/10 (7)
- It is also good as a filling in spring rolls. In the Philippines they have their version of spring - Michael in Phoenix - 4:05pm on 08/28/10
- The deep fried ones are called Lumpia right Michael? I haven't thought - orchid - 5:02pm on 08/28/10
- you're right orchid - they are called lumpia. Smaller, tighter roll and scrumptious! [NT] - cheezz - 5:59pm on 08/28/10
- There is actually a difference. The deep fried spring rolls are larger and have.. - Michael in Phoenix - 8:21pm on 08/28/10
- Yes, I added that note at the bottom of the recipe, but I think I should move it to the top [NT] - cheezz - 5:58pm on 08/28/10
- go for it, cheezz. put it in tnt.... - rvb - 8:48pm on 08/29/10
- no canary, just a Jack Russell Terrier-ist :) And I'll PAY you to take him for awhile *g* [NT] - cheezz - 4:55am on 08/30/10