Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I think you what you did was perfect!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18893 at 3:11 pm on Aug 29, 2010
I love this recipe too - I make it over and over again. Although I do add one egg yolk to the batter for richness (I do that to almost any cake I make:)
Other messages in this thread:
- 18893. Question: I baked Dorie Greenspan's Perfect Party Cake - Ann - 2:02pm on 08/29/10 (5)
- Can you share the recipe? Thanks. [NT] - elaine - 2:27pm on 08/29/10
- Here you go, elaine. This link provides the recipe [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 7:44pm on 08/29/10
- I think you what you did was perfect! - deb-in-MI - 3:11pm on 08/29/10
- Agreed, Ann, it's a great cake. The purpose of [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 7:46pm on 08/29/10
- Thank you both for your insight and link to Dorie's tips. I omitted the coconut & raspberry filling - Ann - 11:28pm on 08/29/10