Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Or a mushroom rice pilaf would go well with your kabobs. While the
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18891 at 6:51 pm on Aug 29, 2010
rice is steaming, just sauteed some sliced mushrooms (domestic or cremini or even some wild mushrooms) in a little olive oil and/or butter, adding in toward the end some sliced scallions or chopped red onion, minced garlic, salt and pepper, then finish with a big squeeze of fresh lemon juice and chopped parsley. Then incorporate your sauteed mushrooms into the finished rice, and serve. Delicious, and so easy.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18891. My Weekend Six - lizzy - 12:11pm on 08/29/10 (4)
- How about a spicy peanut sauce for the kabobs? - DawnNYS - 3:11pm on 08/29/10
- Have you tried the Sesame Rice here in the archives? It's delish! [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 6:48pm on 08/29/10
- Or a mushroom rice pilaf would go well with your kabobs. While the - Pat-NoCal - 6:51pm on 08/29/10
- Great ideas! - lizzy - 12:52am on 08/30/10