Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The ones with the jam? Thumbprint cookies from the old Betty Crocker cookbook
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18894 at 3:06 am on Aug 30, 2010
I adore them. Been making them since we were little. It is really hard to find clear cherry jelly to put in them now, but that is my favorite.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18894. Evidently I was grumpy on the phone with my sister last night [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 8:54pm on 08/29/10 (4)
- They look wonderful, but did you get the puppy? [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:38pm on 08/29/10
- She was just threatening (thank God). Although my poor lonely - Melissa Dallas - 12:43am on 08/30/10
- I think I spot the old "Cherry Winks" in that photo, I love them. [NT] - Janet in NC - 1:34am on 08/30/10
- The ones with the jam? Thumbprint cookies from the old Betty Crocker cookbook - Melissa Dallas - 3:06am on 08/30/10