Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Sylvia, you might want to fix your link. There's an extra "tp://" in there.
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #18895 at 3:54 am on Aug 30, 2010
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- I read these the other day. The tip about storing them on end was amazing. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:13am on 08/30/10
- Sylvia, you might want to fix your link. There's an extra "tp://" in there. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 3:54am on 08/30/10
- Thanks Steve. Fixed! [NT] - Sylvia - 2:14pm on 08/30/10
- And that's another old wives tale with merit. I've always placed them upside down, as my mother did. [NT] - Curious1 - 1:07pm on 08/30/10
- I just turned my Roma tomatoes stem side down. Thanks, Sylvia. [NT] - BobbiJoAZ - 2:55pm on 08/30/10