Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Anyone watching "Chuck's Day Off" on the Cooking Channel .. the more I watch him the more I love his
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18900 at 8:44 pm on Aug 30, 2010
ease of preparation and his recipes look just wonderful.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18900. Anyone watching "Chuck's Day Off" on the Cooking Channel .. the more I watch him the more I love his [LINK] - GayR - 8:44pm on 08/30/10 (5)
- Be sure to have a look at his recipe for No Knead Bread [NT] - GayR - 11:36pm on 08/30/10
- Is the steak spice blend a Canadian thing? Was it something he mixed or does it come in a jar? - Curious1 - 3:05pm on 08/31/10
- Curious1, I did not see him mix it ... just took it from a bowl. I use a product by McCormick - GayR - 3:25pm on 08/31/10
- That's dh's favorite for grilling steaks. The bread looks good and I'd much rather use loaf pans - Curious1 - 3:36pm on 08/31/10
- I love the Montreal Steak seasoning! I use it for an all purpose seasoning. try it on eggs or on - AngAk - 6:37pm on 08/31/10