Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Is anyone here a personal chef? If so,
Joined: Aug 4, 2006
Posted to Thread #18901 at 6:39 pm on Aug 30, 2010
What did you do when you first began marketing?
I'm beginning the business in Oklahoma City, which is a whole different animal then Dallas, Chicago, NYC, etc. We don't have a large population of people making over $100,000 a year. I'm just trying to think of innovative marketing plans other than the usual, which I will employ, but I think picking peoples brains in a situation like this is helpful.
When I applied for a job as a food writer for a state magazine, someone here gave me the idea of putting my resume in menu form, (which I didn't get.) But the sample articles got me a job writing internet articles. and I'm now using the resume for my personal chef business.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18901. Is anyone here a personal chef? If so, - Kendall - 6:39pm on 08/30/10 (11)
- I'm not, but I have 3 chefs renting space from me that are............. - michelle - 7:38pm on 08/30/10
- Love the resume-menu - what a great idea.... - deb-in-MI - 6:52am on 08/31/10
- I am in the same boat as you Kendall. [IMAGE] - Dawn_MO - 9:56am on 08/31/10
- re: health regulations - michelle - 6:36pm on 08/31/10
- Thank You All So Much!!! - Kendall - 8:55pm on 08/31/10
- I spent time as a personal chef many years ago - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:14pm on 09/01/10
- GREAT STUFF Cathy Z, thanks! - Kendall - 8:24pm on 09/01/10
- I don't have the licensing and other qualifications for "caterer," so technically , - Joe - 11:52pm on 09/01/10
- "pretend not to notice "--that made me smile this morning! Great idea for Silent Auction item [NT] - AngAk - 2:34pm on 09/02/10
- Best of luck to you! - SallyBR - 7:42pm on 09/02/10
- I used to live in Okarche and worked at Quail Springs Mall---small world. [NT] - AngAk - 4:55pm on 09/03/10