Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Is the steak spice blend a Canadian thing? Was it something he mixed or does it come in a jar?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18900 at 11:05 am on Aug 31, 2010
Just wondering as I see some more of his recipes have it as an ingredient.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18900. Anyone watching "Chuck's Day Off" on the Cooking Channel .. the more I watch him the more I love his [LINK] - GayR - 4:44pm on 08/30/10 (5)
- Be sure to have a look at his recipe for No Knead Bread [NT] - GayR - 7:36pm on 08/30/10
- Is the steak spice blend a Canadian thing? Was it something he mixed or does it come in a jar? - Curious1 - 11:05am on 08/31/10
- Curious1, I did not see him mix it ... just took it from a bowl. I use a product by McCormick - GayR - 11:25am on 08/31/10
- That's dh's favorite for grilling steaks. The bread looks good and I'd much rather use loaf pans - Curious1 - 11:36am on 08/31/10
- I love the Montreal Steak seasoning! I use it for an all purpose seasoning. try it on eggs or on - AngAk - 2:37pm on 08/31/10