Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Long run? Short pier? I'm with you on that. Cancel subscriptions, then come out with a $10 version.
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #18908 at 2:42 pm on Sep 1, 2010
The weasels. They should send free issues to everyone who got stuck with BA as a (2nd rate) alternative. I'm just sayin'.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18908. Gourmet making a comeback? Did anyone else see this? [NT] [LINK] - orchid - 11:39pm on 08/31/10 (9)
- Condenast can go....OK, I better not say it! [NT] - Kendall - 12:08am on 09/01/10
- Long run? Short pier? I'm with you on that. Cancel subscriptions, then come out with a $10 version. - Steve2 in LA - 2:42pm on 09/01/10
- I call Condinaste a lot worse than weasels. You know why Steve. Sick behavior on their side, SICK!!! [NT] - Kendall - 3:42pm on 09/01/10
- Ok, I'll bite. Why are they so sick? [NT] - ErininNY - 9:07pm on 09/01/10
- Check out my last post on this thread, and you can see my 2 other posts on Condenasty. LOL [NT] - Kendall - 9:26pm on 09/01/10
- It is very sad what is happening to magazines, newspapers, and television today - KarenNoCA - 7:59pm on 09/01/10
- Conde Nast is not going down, I spelled it wrong - Kendall - 8:16pm on 09/01/10
- A few thoughts: - ErininNY - 10:02pm on 09/02/10
- Erin, you know what you are talking about, and I wouldn't argue. But, I find it difficult to ... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:05am on 09/03/10