Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Best of luck to you!
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #18901 at 7:42 pm on Sep 2, 2010
I am going to be very interested to read about your adventures in OKC as a personal chef
I was going to post a joke about being a personal chef myself (to hubby and two dogs), but got really excited about the fact that you are doing it in my stomping grounds.
We just moved to Los Angeles for 1 year (sabbatical in UCLA), but we'll be back in OK often, and permanently one year from now
GOOD LUCK! I am curious about your menu
Other messages in this thread:
- 18901. Is anyone here a personal chef? If so, - Kendall - 6:39pm on 08/30/10 (11)
- I'm not, but I have 3 chefs renting space from me that are............. - michelle - 7:38pm on 08/30/10
- Love the resume-menu - what a great idea.... - deb-in-MI - 6:52am on 08/31/10
- I am in the same boat as you Kendall. [IMAGE] - Dawn_MO - 9:56am on 08/31/10
- re: health regulations - michelle - 6:36pm on 08/31/10
- Thank You All So Much!!! - Kendall - 8:55pm on 08/31/10
- I spent time as a personal chef many years ago - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:14pm on 09/01/10
- GREAT STUFF Cathy Z, thanks! - Kendall - 8:24pm on 09/01/10
- I don't have the licensing and other qualifications for "caterer," so technically , - Joe - 11:52pm on 09/01/10
- "pretend not to notice "--that made me smile this morning! Great idea for Silent Auction item [NT] - AngAk - 2:34pm on 09/02/10
- Best of luck to you! - SallyBR - 7:42pm on 09/02/10
- I used to live in Okarche and worked at Quail Springs Mall---small world. [NT] - AngAk - 4:55pm on 09/03/10