Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Completely agree with Dawn....
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #18907 at 11:45 pm on Sep 2, 2010
Of course, I am from a completely different area, but for the most part, streamlining a CV makes it better.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18907. Text of menu resume - Kendall - 1:00am on 09/01/10 (16)
- Looks good, but not all in caps! [NT] - cheezz - 1:55am on 09/01/10
- there's no way for me to show you why the caps work if you don't see it in living color. [NT] - Kendall - 3:00am on 09/01/10
- This was written for a food writer position for OKC, but they hired someone in Tulsa. [NT] - Kendall - 3:02am on 09/01/10
- Very cool! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:02am on 09/01/10
- I second the "all caps" comment. Try using an interesting font that is - MoNJ - 1:45pm on 09/01/10
- THANKS for all the ideas. I only used this resume once and in case I use it again, , - Kendall - 7:47pm on 09/01/10
- What a clever way to get your resume seen! Very Creative! [NT] - barb_b - 1:53pm on 09/01/10
- It's original and would certainly stand out from a flood of resumes! One thing, though, from much - DawnNYS - 2:24pm on 09/01/10
- Completely agree with Dawn.... - SallyBR - 11:45pm on 09/02/10
- I like the idea but am thinking of 1st Course: Writing, 2nd Course: Radio...and for an Amuse Bouche - Traca - 7:41pm on 09/01/10
- That's kind of what she did. Amuse Bouche? [NT] - DawnNYS - 12:20am on 09/03/10
- Would that be the Specialty section? ;o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 12:23am on 09/03/10
- U have to see it in living color to see why caps are used. - Kendall - 7:49pm on 09/01/10
- You cook take a picture of it, upload to Photobucket, then copy/pase the url into your post [NT] - cheezz - 3:43am on 09/02/10
- Cheezz, can I upload the MS Publisher file to Photobucket? You always make sense. [NT] - Kendall - 8:55am on 09/02/10
- It has to be a picture, image or video, not a document or file - but you could take a photo of it - cheezz - 12:21am on 09/03/10