Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Nothing like a big old slab of toast with a slathering of tupperware and jam!
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #18925 at 6:37 pm on Sep 3, 2010
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18925. Pass the BUTTER, PLEASE! - Kendall - 5:44pm on 09/03/10 (8)
- Nothing like a big old slab of toast with a slathering of tupperware and jam! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 6:37pm on 09/03/10
- Haven't we asked what a "naturopathic doctor" is before? [NT] - Janet in NC - 9:27pm on 09/03/10
- Yes, Melissa in Dallas did I and I just saw that and sent her a private message. Here's the link: - Kendall - 9:37pm on 09/03/10
- My brother-in-law is a doctor and refuses to let his family use margarine - told me much the same - cheezz - 1:02am on 09/04/10
- I know cheezz, it's really bad, and then theater popcorn is GREAT! - Kendall - 2:35am on 09/04/10
- If my body WOULDN'T process it, and it just passed thru, that would be ok with me! - cheezz - 6:49pm on 09/04/10
- Brown Butter Spread (T & T) - Sylvia - 9:55am on 09/04/10
- I've got to try this one! [NT] - AngAk - 2:27pm on 09/07/10