Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sounds like Earl diminished, and that major crisis was averted. From my past experience with evacua
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #18912 at 2:07 am on Sep 4, 2010
tions, the evacuees (sp) are not going to be happy. How do you balance safety with probability? Tough call.
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 18912. Good Luck East Coasters regarding Hurricane Earl, we just got battered by a Cat 2, not nice! [NT] - joanietoo - 2:30am on 09/02/10 (4)
- Prayers for Earl recipients [NT] - Kendall - 2:47am on 09/02/10
- Yep - you all are in our thoughts [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:31am on 09/02/10
- thought about you all this morning too. and, nice to hear from you joanie! [NT] - AngAk - 6:38pm on 09/02/10
- Sounds like Earl diminished, and that major crisis was averted. From my past experience with evacua - Marianne - 2:07am on 09/04/10