Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Read 'em well orchid, yet, when I post something good, that's true, and yet get BS, I shut it down.
Joined: Aug 4, 2006
Posted to Thread #18926 at 2:29 am on Sep 4, 2010
If everyone minded the user agreement, I wouldn't have needed to post my own rules. Nit picking and useless negativity don't have a place here.
I'm surprised I didn't get more BS from the butter post.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18926. Cooking, Baking, and Storing Food in Aluminum [NT] - Kendall - 11:19pm on 09/03/10 (20)
- I've already thrown out all my old plastic storage containers, that were flaking - KarenNoCA - 11:45pm on 09/03/10
- Well it is very harmful in many ways, I just found out. [NT] - Kendall - 1:02am on 09/04/10
- You know, I have to say it. Is this really necessary? - Michael in Phoenix - 11:48pm on 09/03/10
- Yes Micheal it was, and now the thread 18926 is shut down, with info deleted, [NT] - Kendall - 1:00am on 09/04/10
- Huh? What's going on? I never saw this site yell at anybody, and why did this thread have to be - Marianne - 1:41am on 09/04/10
- Because I posted rules in caps, that were immediately violated. I put - Kendall - 1:56am on 09/04/10
- umm, Kendall....this site has the rules set for us. It's the User Agreement [LINK] - orchid - 2:26am on 09/04/10
- Read 'em well orchid, yet, when I post something good, that's true, and yet get BS, I shut it down. - Kendall - 2:29am on 09/04/10
- It almost feels like you are looking for an argument. [NT] - orchid - 2:49am on 09/04/10
- Thank you, orchid. I agree completely. No one needs to be large and in charge here. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:56am on 09/04/10
- Nope, my previous experience here led me to treat it this way, you're danged if you do - Kendall - 4:11am on 09/04/10
- So now when someone disagrees with what you say or how you say it, it becomes "BS". - Michael in Phoenix - 6:07am on 09/04/10
- Just for the record, Kendall has just sent me an F-bomb laced PM that I am... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:12am on 09/04/10
- Thhread is shut down? I just posted this to see if it worked and it did! What a grump! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:06pm on 09/04/10
- With the "ignore" feature future PM's won't appear. You won't even know they were sent. [NT] - Joe - 2:29pm on 09/05/10
- I'm in charge of my own threads. There's a reason they gave us an "Edit Message" Button. [NT] - Kendall - 6:10am on 09/04/10
- This thread is shut down, I'm done, and won't be back to respond again. [NT] - Kendall - 6:11am on 09/04/10
- Testing [NT] - Joe - 3:37am on 09/05/10
- Nope, I guess it is not shut down. Don't you all love the "ignore" feature?" [NT] - Joe - 3:38am on 09/05/10
- Huzzah! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:54am on 09/05/10