Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I really enjoyed her blog re: Author turns blogger. Very insightful and well written. I think
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18928 at 2:31 pm on Sep 4, 2010
I read an interview with Sarah Moulton where she expressed similar challenges to being up to date with technology.
Thanks posting the link Pat!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18928. For those who like to weigh their dry ingredients for baking, check out the use of an I Phone to [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:44pm on 09/04/10 (9)
- Finally! A real reason to get an iPhone. LOL [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:57pm on 09/04/10
- One must weigh the advantages and disadvantages. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:43pm on 09/04/10
- LOL! I love puns and I don't care if they are the lowest form of humor. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:57pm on 09/04/10
- Me too. ;-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:00pm on 09/04/10
- On a scale of one to ten. Good pun Pat! [NT] - FloriSandy - 4:05pm on 09/04/10
- I really enjoyed her blog re: Author turns blogger. Very insightful and well written. I think - barb_b - 2:31pm on 09/04/10
- Hah. Funny stuff. Hard to answer a call while measuring flour though. Oh yeah, speaker phone. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:30pm on 09/04/10
- We must keep a balanced approach to baking and cooking. [NT] - Sylvia - 7:26pm on 09/04/10
- I like how you think, Sylvia. ;-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 1:31am on 09/07/10