Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks to you both for giving them a try and they are good. I think of all
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #18932 at 11:16 am on Sep 5, 2010
mushrooms as little sponges that will absorb whatever flavoring you put on them. I love the Cajun seasoning idea Sandy. Lots of possibilities for them. I'll put the recipe in T&T. Thanks Sandi in Hawaii, FloriSandy and lorijean.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18932. ISO: orchid. I made your portabella fries tonight and they were very good!! The cooking - FloriSandy - 12:29am on 09/05/10 (14)
- I tried them too and we all loved them. In fact I'm making them - lorijean - 10:39am on 09/05/10
- Thanks to you both for giving them a try and they are good. I think of all - orchid - 11:16am on 09/05/10
- Made them again last night and used 1/2 italian crumbs and 1/2 panko - lorijean - 11:52am on 09/06/10
- time to put this in T&T? [NT] - AngAk - 3:06pm on 09/07/10
- I made these last night, they taste like the breaded morels my dad used to pick and Mom fried. I - Curious1 - 11:33am on 09/07/10
- And a question...I had whole portobellos and had no idea how thick the sliced are. I sliced them - Curious1 - 11:38am on 09/07/10
- Yes, I sliced my own. I have seen them sliced at the store so I had an - orchid - 1:30pm on 09/07/10
- Thanks Orchid, I'll slice them thicker next time, which is probably going to be tonight. [NT] - Curious1 - 6:00pm on 09/07/10
- I sliced mine to 3/8 - 1/4" Curious. I liked them that thickness. [NT] - FloriSandy - 6:29pm on 09/07/10
- Doh! Meant 3/8 - 1/2"! [NT] - FloriSandy - 6:32pm on 09/07/10
- I sliced mine the same as you - about 1/2". [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 5:46am on 09/08/10
- I sliced them about 1/2-3/4 last night. These are soooo good, and even better when sliced thicker. [NT] - Curious1 - 12:43pm on 09/08/10