Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
Deb, I wish I had an answer for you but I am a caramel dunce! I would love to know tho.
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #18943 at 11:57 pm on Sep 5, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18943. ISO: Help please with this Caramel Frosting (click to see recipe) [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 9:06pm on 09/05/10 (6)
- I believe you were on the right track Deb- but you thought the icing would - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:48pm on 09/05/10
- I don't think you got it to 235. Did you use a candy thermometer? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:49pm on 09/05/10
- Deb, I wish I had an answer for you but I am a caramel dunce! I would love to know tho. [NT] - Barbara in VA - 11:57pm on 09/05/10
- Deb, my hunch is with Melissa--if you didn't get the sugar/milk mixture to the soft ball stage (235* - Joe - 2:15am on 09/06/10
- I'm guessing it's a combo of not reaching 235.... - deb-in-MI - 11:59am on 09/06/10
- Thank you everyone! Will try again soon! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:59am on 09/06/10