Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Steve, I've I've been buying more Euro books lately and finally got a scale. The book that forced
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #18930 at 10:21 pm on Sep 6, 2010
me into the land of scales was Georgio Locatelli's book, "Made in Italy." I bought it before it was available here in the US and I've never looked back!
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 18930. Whoo hoo! Check out this motherload of recipes at Austrailia's Gourmet Traveller [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 9:28pm on 09/04/10 (7)
- A great find Traca. I've saved it to my desktop. Mushroom rarebit, Mussel & chorizo fideuá. Thanks! [NT] - FloriSandy - 11:53pm on 09/04/10
- How do YOU convert the amounts or do you measure grams, liters and kilos? - Steve2 in LA - 8:41pm on 09/05/10
- I lived in Europe so I bought a scale and just weighed everything [NT] - lorijean - 3:56pm on 09/06/10
- Steve, I've I've been buying more Euro books lately and finally got a scale. The book that forced [LINK] - Traca - 10:21pm on 09/06/10
- I have a scale too and use it mostly for bread baking. It's cumbersome for other baking, though. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:18pm on 09/06/10
- I tape a conversion chart directly onto my flour and sugar containers... - Sandi in Hawaii - 12:55am on 09/07/10
- will you come do my kitchen??? you are SO organized :) [NT] - cheezz - 1:22am on 09/07/10