Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you, Elaine -
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18946 at 6:29 am on Sep 7, 2010
Although I always have Rosh Hashanah and Passover at my house, I've been so crazed with my new-ish business that my parents wanted to host it. My parents are making the roast chickens and chicken soup and matzo balls (my father is making them - wish my mom was because hers are like lead and I like them that way:) and we are in charge of everything else. I am bringing dessert (lemon blueberry bars and cream cheese brownies) as well as a platter of home grown tomatoes with fresh mozzarella, avocado and basil. Not sure what my sisters are making.
My lil sis is having a gathering at her home on Thursday after services and I made these cupcake pops for the kids: http://www.bakerella.com/category/pops-bites/cupcake-pops/
Happy New Year!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18946. Happy New Year to all who are celebrating this week. I am holding the dinner, as usual and have been - elaine - 10:34pm on 09/06/10 (10)
- Much more interesting than my family's stodgy feasts. - Melissa Dallas - 10:46pm on 09/06/10
- Elaine, you've touched on a wonderful truth that has been driven home by the economy... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:42am on 09/07/10
- Thank you, Elaine - - deb-in-MI - 6:29am on 09/07/10
- Michael, I also love to cook and I think that family gatherings make such good - elaine - 10:37am on 09/07/10
- Matzo Balls... - deb-in-MI - 6:38pm on 09/07/10
- LOL! You know the joke about the woman who kept trying to replicate her m-i-l s matza balls - elaine - 11:28pm on 09/07/10
- LOL - that's my mom's! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:58am on 09/08/10
- this sounds wonderful! have a great gathering. [NT] - AngAk - 5:49pm on 09/07/10
- L'shana tovah! :) The apple-pear pie sounds lovely! [NT] - ErininNY - 9:02pm on 09/07/10
- Wishing a happy new year to our friends that celebrate! [NT] - barb_b - 5:44pm on 09/09/10