Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
Aaaahhhh, big sigh. That sounds wonderful, sometimes I wish someone would make me a meal like that!
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #18945 at 12:22 pm on Sep 7, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18945. Serendipitous Late Summer Grilled Dinner... - Richard in Cincy - 8:25pm on 09/06/10 (8)
- That sounds absolutely fabulous. And pretty too. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 8:38pm on 09/06/10
- .... and dessert was.....? Lucky friends and family you have! [NT] - cheezz - 9:25pm on 09/06/10
- Genius. The whole dinner looks lovely. [NT] - elaine - 10:29pm on 09/06/10
- Now I'm hungry, & it's not even close 2 lunch time yet! Yr menu sounds YUM--what was 4 dessert? [NT] - wigs - 10:52am on 09/07/10
- Aaaahhhh, big sigh. That sounds wonderful, sometimes I wish someone would make me a meal like that! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 12:22pm on 09/07/10
- Nice! I can hear the crickets chirping and see the fireflys flitting in the garden. - AngAk - 6:04pm on 09/07/10
- I wish I could say the same... - SallyBR - 6:22pm on 09/07/10
- Ok, so your second cookbook (after the European pastry one) should be called - ErininNY - 9:12pm on 09/07/10