Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Is it too early to start a Christmas cookie thread? What are you making this year?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18948 at 6:42 pm on Sep 7, 2010
I'm trying hard to be a better planner this year, since we have had this revelation about how important it is to our family to make our feasts special.
My goal is to finally try AGM/Cape Cod's Apricot Foldovers.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 18948. Is it too early to start a Christmas cookie thread? What are you making this year? - Michael in Phoenix - 6:42pm on 09/07/10 (7)
- Not cookies, but a beautiful pinky red Apple Plum Chutney that I am going to give as small gifts. - Melissa Dallas - 7:54pm on 09/07/10
- Honey Kisses. My grandkids very favourite cookies. They need to age to soften (do not overcook). - Elenor - 8:24pm on 09/07/10
- Michael, the very first link in 'Great Threads' is Christmas Cookies... by year... so you can add - cheezz - 11:02pm on 09/07/10
- Yes, it is too early to say Christmas! :) [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:48pm on 09/07/10