Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18938 at 7:20 pm on Sep 7, 2010
be cautious with making it in a springform pan---mine took forever to bake completely in the center. I found it baked more evenly in the bundt with that whole in the middle.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 18938. cheezz, I made the Blueberry Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake with your notes... [LINK] [IMAGE] - Michael in Sarasota - 4:24pm on 09/05/10 (4)
- I made this today too! However, mine did not turn out quite as attractive as Michael's did. I made - Barbara in VA - 11:52pm on 09/05/10
- Duh - should've added that -- I left the nuts in larger pieces also....will amend it. Looks pretty! [NT] - cheezz - 4:09am on 09/06/10
- beautiful! - AngAk - 7:20pm on 09/07/10
- You could always turn a microwave-safe cup upside down in the middle of the springform - cheezz - 10:53pm on 09/07/10