Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
What to do with dried Fava Beans?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18949 at 5:40 pm on Sep 7, 2010
I was given a package of dried Favas. I've only cooked fresh ones a few times because we cannot get them here on Kauai so I am not that familiar with what to use them in. I know they would cook a lot like giant Lima beans but does anyone have recipes I can try to use these nice dried Favas?
Other messages in this thread:
- 18949. What to do with dried Fava Beans? - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:40pm on 09/07/10 (5)
- CathyZ - Martha Rose Schulman Recipe (N.Y. Times) Fava Bean Soup with Mint have not tried this [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:43pm on 09/07/10
- Typo - Martha Rose Shulman [NT] - GayR - 7:45pm on 09/07/10
- Thanks Gay- will try. Hoping for more recipes too. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:55pm on 09/07/10
- REC: Egyptian Garlic Fava Beans (Ful Medames) - Richard in Cincy - 9:32am on 09/08/10
- Just what I was hoping for. Thanks Richard. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:47am on 09/08/10