Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You could always turn a microwave-safe cup upside down in the middle of the springform
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #18938 at 10:53 pm on Sep 7, 2010
before pouring in your batter, if you don't want that bundt-pan shape... or your bundt pan isn't big enough to hold it
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18938. cheezz, I made the Blueberry Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake with your notes... [LINK] [IMAGE] - Michael in Sarasota - 4:24pm on 09/05/10 (4)
- I made this today too! However, mine did not turn out quite as attractive as Michael's did. I made - Barbara in VA - 11:52pm on 09/05/10
- Duh - should've added that -- I left the nuts in larger pieces also....will amend it. Looks pretty! [NT] - cheezz - 4:09am on 09/06/10
- beautiful! - AngAk - 7:20pm on 09/07/10
- You could always turn a microwave-safe cup upside down in the middle of the springform - cheezz - 10:53pm on 09/07/10