Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
For drinks - the mango lassi is really good - one of my faves
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #18947 at 11:12 pm on Sep 7, 2010
Healthy Mango Lassi
* 3 cups yogurt
* 1 cup water
* 4 ice cubes
* 1 mango, peeled and chopped
* 1 teaspoon cardamom powder [1/2 tsp. fresh crushed seeds]
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 4 sprigs mint, 1 reserved for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend and garnish with fresh mint.
3. Serve chilled!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18947. Asian Dinner ideas. My neice is coming from out-of-town for a visit this Friday. - Elenor - 4:48pm on 09/07/10 (23)
- I find the Curried Red Lentil Soup to be delicious and make it often. [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:20pm on 09/07/10
- I'm definitely making the soup. My neice loves guinoa. Can this be made the day before? - Elenor - 8:37pm on 09/07/10
- I make it and keep it in the fridge for a few days. It is fine the next day. - Michael in Phoenix - 8:43pm on 09/07/10
- May I suggest having a laarb party for the ladies? Too much fun will be had by all [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:39pm on 09/07/10
- Here is the Laarb recipe [NT] [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:40pm on 09/07/10
- And here is the Cilantro Coconut Rice [NT] [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:42pm on 09/07/10
- Do you use Thai basil or can you use regular? I haven't seen Thai basis around - Elenor - 8:40pm on 09/07/10
- I use regular Elenor- the flavor is very similar to Thai basil. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:32pm on 09/07/10
- I was going to suggest this---such a tasty recipe and a fun dinner to put together and to eat. [NT] - AngAk - 9:53pm on 09/07/10
- One more question...can I come:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:33pm on 09/07/10
- Rec: Nem Nuóng (Pork Meatballs Served in Salad Rolls). You could use [LINK] - FloriSandy - 10:49pm on 09/07/10
- Rec: Yakitori and Mint and Scallion Soba Noodles [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 11:00pm on 09/07/10
- I just made these last night great again [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 11:56pm on 09/07/10
- I'm very pleased you liked them Carol [NT] - FloriSandy - 1:06am on 09/08/10
- REC: Cucumber Salad with Thai Lime Dressing - it's in Tried n True -- FABULOUS!! [LINK] - cheezz - 11:08pm on 09/07/10
- For drinks - the mango lassi is really good - one of my faves [LINK] - cheezz - 11:12pm on 09/07/10
- Thai Cucumber Salad - (Also posted in T&T): - Meryl - 11:34pm on 09/07/10
- Thai-Style Pasta Salad - Meryl - 11:38pm on 09/07/10
- Asian Chicken And Coconut Soup [LINK] - Meryl - 12:08am on 09/08/10
- I've made this and it is excellent. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 5:09pm on 09/08/10
- Wow - what wonderful recipes and suggestions. Now I'm going to have two Asian - Elenor - 3:55pm on 09/08/10