Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm going to dip some berries in chocolate, and I have a
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18954 at 1:18 am on Sep 9, 2010
block of chocolate that I want to use up, rather than use chocolate chips. Do I need to add anything to it, like a little butter? I usually use the chips, or wafers, and I know these both differ from the block type.
Dark-chocolate-covered blueberries, yumm...
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18954. I'm going to dip some berries in chocolate, and I have a - DawnNYS - 1:18am on 09/09/10 (5)
- I can't help you with the chocolate question, - Dawn_MO - 11:00am on 09/09/10
- Yes, picked some about 2 weeks ago and they were small and tough. I ended - DawnNYS - 1:01pm on 09/09/10
- No, Dawn, you don't need to add any - Pat-NoCal - 1:38pm on 09/09/10
- Thanks - I tried it an it worked fine. I wonder where I got the idea that - DawnNYS - 6:07pm on 09/09/10
- My thoughts are that it has to do with the - Pat-NoCal - 8:39pm on 09/09/10