Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
WhaaaaHooooo Well done.....
Joined: Apr 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #18955 at 1:24 pm on Sep 9, 2010
I have some places you should try to see/eat...Al Hamra, a Lebanese in Sherpard's Bush..love it there....my DD was just treated to staying at the new hotel "The Landmark" for the past week, lucky gal!.....
I'm so excited for you...want to be there with you. Was in London 2'ce last year....
My serious suggestion is to have an itinary worked out and try to stick to it but have enough free time to wander off on an adventure before getting back to your must do/see list.
Wine does not make you fat, it makes you lean/against walls, tables, chairs, floors and ugly people.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18955. Help! I just found out I'm going to England to deliver our application! - MarilynFL - 9:41am on 09/09/10 (33)
- I just want to say congratulations! That's a great bonus for all the long hours and hard work. [NT] - Curious1 - 12:22pm on 09/09/10
- WhaaaaHooooo Well done..... - joanietoo - 1:24pm on 09/09/10
- How awesome, and well deserved. Perhaps Sandra can offer some advice. - Pat-NoCal - 1:31pm on 09/09/10
- Yay! I know several folks in London; what's your budget for accomodations? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:16pm on 09/09/10
- Congrats. I know you will have a wonderful time. [NT] - elaine - 2:37pm on 09/09/10
- Wonderful and well deserved! Enjoy! Start working on the shopping list! [NT] - barb_b - 5:34pm on 09/09/10
- I've never been there but my father went. When he went he said it was very - DawnNYS - 6:11pm on 09/09/10
- London has lots of beautiful parks - I loved the lake at Hyde Park. [NT] - Meryl - 8:24pm on 09/09/10
- Especially watching the ducks and swans. - Meryl - 8:26pm on 09/09/10
- Here is what we found. - rhoward2va - 9:19pm on 09/09/10
- All great suggestions, EXCEPT... - Sandra in New York - 2:38am on 09/19/10
- Lucky you! I am so jealous! Please share all your stories with us when you get home. [NT] - Marianne - 9:34pm on 09/09/10
- I'm thrilled for you, Marilyn and for your husband, you are more than well deserved! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 10:32pm on 09/09/10
- Thanks everyone!. I'm taking the leap and shooting on 2 weeks. - MarilynFL - 11:27pm on 09/09/10
- Kudos to you Marillyn! Nice to know hard work is rewarded sometimes!!! [NT] - PatBastrop - 12:20am on 09/10/10
- Splennndid my dee-ah!! How about a side trip to Windsor Castle? I've been [LINK] - FloriSandy - 1:47am on 09/10/10
- Here's another website that sells The London Pass with more details on what's included [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:13am on 09/10/10
- Woo-hoo! Congratulations I'm sure you'll have a fab time! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:25am on 09/10/10
- Congrats Marilyn!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:01am on 09/10/10
- Mar, check your messages.... - joanietoo - 1:53pm on 09/10/10
- London is of course wondermous, but if at all possible, get out of the city... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 3:51pm on 09/10/10
- Bravo Mar! have a mahhhhvelous time. [NT] - AngAk - 4:44pm on 09/10/10
- Hogwarts tour?? [NT] - AngAk - 5:51pm on 09/10/10
- Marilyn, that will be so wonderful! [LINK] - Lana in FL - 8:03pm on 09/12/10
- The Big Wheel, Victoria and Albert Museum, Paddington Station to visit - aajay - 9:36pm on 09/12/10
- Oh, and Boadicea is buried under King's Cross on the other side from Platform 9. [NT] - Lana in FL - 11:50pm on 09/13/10
- Congrats! Have fun--look at renting an apt. Or maybe airbnb.com? [NT] - ErininNY - 1:19pm on 09/14/10
- On my London to do list: Take a cooking class from Anissa Helou [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 8:56pm on 09/14/10
- Marilyn, I have good friends in London. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll connect you. - Traca - 8:58pm on 09/14/10
- Book The Fat Duck today.... - Sandra in New York - 2:45am on 09/19/10