Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No, Dawn, you don't need to add any
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18954 at 1:38 pm on Sep 9, 2010
fat to the chocolate. Just melt the chocolate and you're ready to go with dipping the berries.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18954. I'm going to dip some berries in chocolate, and I have a - DawnNYS - 1:18am on 09/09/10 (5)
- I can't help you with the chocolate question, - Dawn_MO - 11:00am on 09/09/10
- Yes, picked some about 2 weeks ago and they were small and tough. I ended - DawnNYS - 1:01pm on 09/09/10
- No, Dawn, you don't need to add any - Pat-NoCal - 1:38pm on 09/09/10
- Thanks - I tried it an it worked fine. I wonder where I got the idea that - DawnNYS - 6:07pm on 09/09/10
- My thoughts are that it has to do with the - Pat-NoCal - 8:39pm on 09/09/10