Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Kinda FRC, ISO Anyone who's taking insulin for their diabetes.. dr. has suggested I might want
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18970 at 4:25 pm on Sep 12, 2010
to consider it, may no longer have the option not to. Diet and exercise isn't working for me, no matter what I try.
Please PM me, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post if you don't mind. She mentioned Lantus, which is supposed to be a new, safer, more convenient form, but the thought of possible "lows" scares me very much and I'm afraid with that in the back of my mind, I would exercise less. Pre-breakfast reading today? 277 :o(
Thanks in advance!
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18970. Kinda FRC, ISO Anyone who's taking insulin for their diabetes.. dr. has suggested I might want - DawnNYS - 4:25pm on 09/12/10 (6)
- I'm sure you would agree that the chance of a few "lows" is better than... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:20pm on 09/13/10
- Inspiring, Michael. I probably could do more, but nothing has - DawnNYS - 2:54pm on 09/13/10
- A big thanks to those of you who reponded in some form or another... when I posted this, I - DawnNYS - 6:51pm on 09/13/10
- Oh, and kick me if I post any ooey-gooey dessert recipes! [NT] - DawnNYS - 6:52pm on 09/13/10
- Late chimer, but perhaps if you can - MoNJ - 9:34pm on 09/13/10
- Good idea - I went once, a few years ago, and I might learn more if I go again. Dpes he really - DawnNYS - 11:06pm on 09/13/10