Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
mine turned out very sticky too. I think it's the coconut milk that keeps it very moist and sticky
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18965 at 6:26 pm on Sep 13, 2010
I ended up making some additional plain rice and mixing it in. Mine had turned out way too gloppy, and I'm sure it was something I did, but the end result with the added rice was simply delicous.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 18965. I made Pat's Cilantro Coconut Rice from T&T it is always great and always sticky. Am I doing - Brooksie - 6:49pm on 09/11/10 (6)
- Jasmine is somewhat sticky. . . - mistral - 8:38pm on 09/11/10
- Yes, my question too- mine usually turns out a tiny bit sticky but that's all [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:47am on 09/12/10
- mine turned out very sticky too. I think it's the coconut milk that keeps it very moist and sticky - AngAk - 6:26pm on 09/13/10
- Sticky was an understatement, gloppy, more like it. Every time I make it always the same, - Brooksie - 1:13am on 09/14/10
- Try it again. Mine never turns out too sticky. I never add rice. - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:02pm on 09/14/10
- Do you wash it first, do you use jasmine rice. I have to get this right Thanks! [NT] - Brooksie - 1:23am on 09/16/10