Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Tomato Ketchup Recipe?
Joined: Oct 29, 2009
Posted to Thread #18975 at 2:45 pm on Sep 13, 2010
I had posted a tomato ketchup recipe on Gail's and can no longer access it. I originally got it from an old Bon Appetit that I no longer have.
So far this year, I have made: Apple Butter, Apricot Gerwurtraminer Jam, Bing Cherry Jam, Candied Jalepenos with Fresno Reds, Mango Chutney, Raspberry-Bing Cherry Conserve, Red Plum Jam, Rhubarb-Orange Jam, Peach Butter, Strawberry Jewels, Vanilla Jam with Apricots, Blueberry-Lime Jam, Nectarine Brown Sugar Jam with Rum, and Fresh Ginger Jelly. Yes, that's a lot. I use them for Christmas gifts.
I have been unemployed for over a year now and am bored out of my mind, so the canning helps keep me from going crazy.
I am perfectly willing to share any recipes anyone wants. They are mainly from the Ball Blue Book, and a few recipes I've pulled off the web.
In advanced, thank you if anyone can possibly give me that tomato ketchup recipe.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18975. Tomato Ketchup Recipe? - munchiegirl - 2:45pm on 09/13/10 (6)
- This is one's from Gourmet, June 2009 if that helps . . . - Steve2 in LA - 3:07pm on 09/13/10
- and here is a thread from here that has Steve's tomato jam, which is a top nothch ketchup. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 3:20pm on 09/13/10
- Tomato Ketchup - munchiegirl - 3:37pm on 09/13/10
- welcome back Debi! [NT] - AngAk - 3:48pm on 09/13/10
- take a look at the search result I found. using Debi Ketchup, in the search. [LINK] - AngAk - 4:00pm on 09/13/10
- Thank you all! - munchiegirl - 2:40pm on 09/16/10