Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You were brave to try it twice...
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #18976 at 8:20 pm on Sep 13, 2010
... cakes scare me so much, that one failure has me running in the opposite direction and baking bread instead..
Other messages in this thread:
- I think next time you should try the Maya Angelou one someone posted here recently - Melissa Dallas - 7:50pm on 09/13/10
- Here's a link to the recipe, though it's very different--no brown sugar. [LINK] - Joe - 1:33pm on 09/14/10
- You were brave to try it twice... - SallyBR - 8:20pm on 09/13/10
- Deb, this is a foolproof recipe for caramel sauce - maybe you can make a frosting out of it: [LINK] - Meryl - 8:34pm on 09/13/10
- Thank you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:58am on 09/14/10
- Ha!, she cried bitterly upon reading the words "foolproof" and "caramel" in the same sentence. - MarilynFL - 3:49pm on 09/14/10
- Hahaha! Welcome Back! [NT] - Meryl - 3:55pm on 09/14/10
- deb-in-MI - Check Food & Wine recipe for Caramel Frosting made with Caramel Sauce as Meryl < [LINK] - GayR - 8:47am on 09/14/10
- Deb- I'll try making it when I can to see if I have the same result. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:45am on 09/14/10
- That would be wonderful!! I know you can do it! - deb-in-MI - 12:55pm on 09/14/10
- Deb - here's my mom's 'famous' caramel cake - Music City Missy - 9:53pm on 09/14/10
- Thank you, Everyone! Love your support and input! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:36am on 09/15/10