Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Love those pictures...don't you just love looking around their homes, seeing what is on the counters
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #20602 at 12:01 am on Oct 2, 2011
table? The first family I noticed were eating, fried chicken, mac and cheese and mashed spuds. Delicious, but my arteries were expanding just looking at it. Another family had some sort of meat, the kids had apples, watermelon, green beans, and another veggie on their plates. Good for them! I seem to recall another article like that with people from different countries, and what they bought in groceries for the week. That was also awesome.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 20602. Fascinating NYT photo essay: Why should families eat together? [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 4:09pm on 10/01/11 (8)
- I love the NYT! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:43pm on 10/01/11
- Love this - the photo quality is amazing! Thank you for sharing:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:59pm on 10/01/11
- Wouldn't you just love to have dinner with every one of them? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:24pm on 10/01/11
- Love those pictures...don't you just love looking around their homes, seeing what is on the counters - KarenNoCA - 12:01am on 10/02/11
- Karen, we noticed similar things. The kids with 4 kinds of fruit & veggies... - Traca - 8:17pm on 10/02/11
- It's fun to go back and look again, so many things I missed. I love the one with the man - KarenNoCA - 11:36pm on 10/02/11
- teehee---that family also had the naked lady picture in the dining room. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:28pm on 10/03/11
- I love stories like this one. Thanks for sharing. It fascinates me how different - EvaN - 2:15pm on 10/05/11