Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A BBQ sandwich, as Michael mentioned. I mix the chicken with BBQ sauce, then heat it in
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #20604 at 7:57 pm on Oct 2, 2011
an open faced baguette with melted extra sharp cheddar on top.
Also, I do chicken fajitas, quesadillas, burritos, etc.
Sometimes I just add the chicken to a large mixed green salad with tomatoes, sweet onion, etc, and toss with a red wine vinegar/balsamic/Dijon vinaigrette.
Some other ideas:
Chicken fried rice, chicken Caesar salad, chicken chili, chicken pita sandwiches with a yogurt sauce, chicken tortilla soup...
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 20604. Apropo leftover chicken from soup - anyone have a special recipe that they use? I have more chicken - elaine - 4:37am on 10/02/11 (4)
- Elaine, I can never get enough of curried chicken salad. I know that's pretty boring... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:29pm on 10/02/11
- A BBQ sandwich, as Michael mentioned. I mix the chicken with BBQ sauce, then heat it in - Meryl - 7:57pm on 10/02/11
- Thanks. All the BBQ stuff sounds great. I believe that is what I will do. [NT] - elaine - 8:58pm on 10/02/11
- I use it for Chicken Enchiladas [NT] - rhoward2va - 4:00pm on 10/03/11