Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
large and cheap. LOL
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #20612 at 8:12 pm on Oct 3, 2011
I use whatever I can get cheapest since with all the marinating and braising, it is never going to be tough once it has been cooked.
Other messages in this thread:
- 20612. Richard in Cincy, can you post your recipe for Glühwein Rotkohl, and a question about your - Pat-NoCal - 4:02pm on 10/03/11 (5)
- Here it is, Pat--he posted it a few days ago. [LINK] - Joe - 4:39pm on 10/03/11
- Oh shoot, thanks, Joe, how did I miss that? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 5:20pm on 10/03/11
- large and cheap. LOL - Richard in Cincy - 8:12pm on 10/03/11
- Me too. (Oh, you were talking about cabbage. Never mind.) [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 10:18pm on 10/03/11
- Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! [NT] - Traca - 2:44am on 10/04/11